Photo Systems Inc offers the following Terms and Conditions:
Prepaid Freight-All single shipment orders with a net worth of $3,000 qualify for free shipping. Prepaid delivery includes standard delivery charges only. Customer is responsible for all special requests. PSI will not be held responsible for extreme weather conditions delaying orders. During freezable conditions (permitting carrier regulations), shipments can be transported with freeze protection for a fee at the customer's expense.
Free freight is limited to standard stock items. Non-standard and special order items will be quoted upon request. Lead time is approximately 3-6 weeks for these orders. Freight is applied to all non-standard and special order items. With the exception of defective product, non-standard items cannot be returned nor can processed orders be canceled.
Order Placement- Orders can be placed via this website, via fax at (734)-424-9626, or phone at (734)-424-9625. However, PSI will not be responsible for any errors resulting from verbally placed orders. Please provide correct pricing on faxed or electronically sent purchase orders as order acknowledgment by PSI does not imply acceptance of pricing or terms submitted by the buyer.
Hazardous Charges- A small portion of our products incur hazardous charges as imposed by UPS and LTL carriers. For your convenience, all hazardous products have been noted throughout the website in the product description field. Hazardous shipments currently shipping through UPS incur a $22.50 per box charge.
Samples- We are glad to provide reasonable quantities of 1 quart sample products free of charge. The customer shall be responsible for freight on all samples.
Prior Approval- Must be current and within credit limit for orders to be released.
Returns- While the products listed will be replaced if defective in manufacturing, labeling, or packaging, they are sold without expressed or implied warranty or liability of any kind. Please inspect all chemistry when received.
All returns must have prior authorization and be issued an RA number. Goods returned more than 45 days from the date of purchase are unacceptable and will not receive credit. Unauthorized returns shipped without notification will be refused and returned to sender collect.
- Chemistry and Sensitized Goods- This category is not subject to return except for defective and damaged goods.
- Defective Goods- Claims for replacement will be considered only up to one calendar month from the date of invoice.
- Damaged Goods- Damage incurred during shipping must be noted immediately. Damage to LTL shipments must be noted on the shipper's receipt. PSI must be notified within 24 hours from the receipt of shipment in order to receive a damage replacement or a full refund.
Non-defective goods must be returned in ORIGINAL CONDITION WITH NO MARKINGS OR ADDITIONAL LABELING. Credit will not be issued for product damaged due to insufficient packaging or for product returned in a condition that is not resellable by PSI.
Photo Systems Inc. is located at 7200 Huron River Drive, Suite B Dexter, MI 48130. Phone: 734-424-9625, Fax: 734-424-9626
- Orders- Christa Fischer, ext. 111 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing- Nell Grannis, ext. 112 email@example.com
- MSDS- Christa Fischer, ext. 111 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Questions- Don Reynolds email@example.com